Bringing hope, Changing Lives, To create a brighter future for underprivileged children, helpless peoples, Women empowerment, disability, education, medical aid, safe and clean water supply in Nepal.
Our vision is simple to bring hope to those with none and to change the lives of everyone we come into contact with - our donors, volunteers, staff, NGO partners, government, and the poor whom we serve.
Creative Hands is a compassionate but non-sectarian international charity that changes lives by harnessing the compassion and commitment of dedicated staff and volunteers to deliver sustainable, high-impact, community-based services to the poor and needy.
Exhibiting the benefits of education for the development of a democratic society. Providing deserving helpless, disability, peoples an opportunity to be part of a global society.
- To provide necessary education and protection for Helpless, homeless disabled peoples.
- To strengthen capacities in socio-economic development so that Creative Hands can help improve education, health, and employment at community level.
- To provide cost-free training programs for disabled and helpless people, help them to access employment opportunities.
- To provide financial aid or scholarship in education and training programs for needy peoples.
- To assess the impact of drinking water, health, education and other social causes in the lives of helpless and disable peoples and disadvantage communities.
- To provide cost-free income generating and skill oriented training to illiterate women for their livelihood and advocate women's education.
- To conduct different programs for economic development and promote the use of available local resources effectively and efficiently.
- To implement effective programs for development and empowerment of disabled, elderly, women, children, dalit (Low tribes) and marginalized communities of the society.
- To produce and disseminate child rights information through training, capacity building and the development of electronic and non-electronic networking tools.
- To implement advocacy programs for vulnerable and marginalized groups of the society.
- To promoting Sustainable Travel, in the simplest term, aims to create more positive impacts than negative impacts, so the destinations we enjoy can be secured for the Nepal Tourism future.
We the Creative Hands mainly focus on different areas of Nepal to provide them good environment for bringing hope, changing life’s, to create a brighter future for underprivileged children, helpless peoples, women’s, disability, education, medical aid, safe and clean water supply in Nepal.